Events in the field
Content Rating and Mobile Internet Safety ConferenceSecond annual expert conference
- Czech Safer Internet Combined Node
- Prague, Czech Republic
Following the CEE SIC 2007 international conference from November 2007
and the Internet & Law conference from June 2008
, the Saferinternet CZ project and the Safer Internet Institute decided to hold a second annual expert conference on December 15, 2008 in Prague.
The main topics to be discussed are:
- The European Framework for Safer Mobile Use by Younger Teenagers and Children
- The AVMS Directive for the mobile entertainment industry (Mobile Entertainment Forum)
- Cross-Media Content Classification and
- Mobile cyber crime (Mobile operators - cooperation with ISPs, online content providers and law enforcement bodies).
The target groups of the conference are
Czech and international professionals,
Media and biased public: Mobile operators, ISPs, Content Providers, Mass Media, Law enforcement bodies and InSafe & Inhope network members. The event will be focused on actual hot topics of the mobile industry.
Please have a look at the Agenda here.
no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information
Available on the website since September 18, 2008