Virtual worlds meet real world: a perspective from the European videogame industry3rd ISFE conference
From 09:00 o' clock until 16:30 o' clock
- Interactive Software Federation of Europe
- Marriott Renaissance Hotel, Brussels, Belgium
At this year's ISFE conference, keynote speakers will give the public an insight into the best known virtual worlds, how they function, who lives, works and plays in them, what they are good for, and why, if and how they should be regulated.
Keynote speakers are:
- Edward Castronova, author of Synthetic Worlds: The Business and Culture of Online Games and Exodus of the Virtual Worlds,
- Andrew Burn, Associate Director of the Centre for the Study of Children, Youth and Media,
- Viviane Reding, European Commissioner for Information Society and Media
Together with experts and interested audience members, the speakers will take a close look at the economic, business and legal implications accompanying the development of these parallel worlds of which our industry is at the forefront.
Please find the programme here.
no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information
Available on the website since May 06, 2008